• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

In my world

Nachos are a health food. 5 am doesn't exist except for sleeping. I always have exactly what I need to complete a recipe. I never overcook the meal. Breakfast can be eaten at anytime of the day. Dishes clean themselves. Morning breath is always minty and fresh. Work does not start until at least 11 am. Even when I'm wrong, it sounds right. Cars emit bubbles that smell like flowers. Cats are always cuddly. Dog poo instantly transforms into dirt. The weather is never under 32 degrees. Each beach has fancy sea shells to collect. Sisters never fight. My imperfectly perfect man has already found and adores me. This man loves to do laundry. My hair looks perfect right out of the shower. Everyone knows I'm clever. Extra cheese is not asked, it's assumed.

Em and Logan
 Posted by Picasa
Read More 1 Comment | Posted by erin edit post

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous on 4:49 AM, February 02, 2007

    I miss Em, and Logan.... =[

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

polaroid pages~

word captured, satisfaction guaranteed:
    • I live, I laugh, I cry, I dance, I dream.


  • Blog Archive

    • ► 2023 (2)
      • ► March (2)
    • ► 2013 (10)
      • ► April (3)
      • ► January (7)
    • ► 2012 (2)
      • ► October (1)
      • ► July (1)
    • ► 2011 (36)
      • ► September (1)
      • ► August (1)
      • ► July (2)
      • ► June (1)
      • ► May (1)
      • ► April (5)
      • ► March (11)
      • ► February (9)
      • ► January (5)
    • ► 2010 (132)
      • ► November (5)
      • ► October (7)
      • ► September (8)
      • ► August (9)
      • ► July (11)
      • ► June (14)
      • ► May (11)
      • ► April (3)
      • ► March (14)
      • ► February (24)
      • ► January (26)
    • ► 2009 (91)
      • ► December (2)
      • ► November (5)
      • ► October (6)
      • ► September (3)
      • ► August (5)
      • ► July (3)
      • ► June (9)
      • ► May (8)
      • ► April (14)
      • ► March (2)
      • ► February (16)
      • ► January (18)
    • ► 2008 (61)
      • ► December (7)
      • ► November (15)
      • ► October (3)
      • ► June (1)
      • ► May (2)
      • ► April (3)
      • ► March (7)
      • ► February (11)
      • ► January (12)
    • ► 2007 (110)
      • ► December (5)
      • ► November (18)
      • ► October (14)
      • ► September (1)
      • ► August (11)
      • ► July (38)
      • ► June (23)
    • ▼ 2006 (27)
      • ► December (1)
      • ▼ November (26)
        • This isn't more drift wood ... it's straight up t...
        • But I found a baby tree!  
        • We went fishing here. It was raining. It's alwa...
        • This was going to be my peeing tree spot ... but ....
        • Morning hot cocoa, compliments of master camp fire...
        • Camping in Juneau, I've learned, usually involves ...
        • I'm telling you ... Alaska is Great. 
        • Yep this was the whale trip. They were playing all...
        • Beautiful back yard at Uncle R and Aunt M's Cabin 
        • This is the mountains across the ocean water from ...
        • These are some sort of crazy full body protective ...
        • Em and Logan  
        • This is Logan, he's my Aunt J's dog.He's just abou...
        • Cold butts! It was our birthday (Saint Patty's Day...
        • This is Aunt J again and Em and I at the Glacier (...
        • Here's Em, my twin sister in front of the Glacier....
        • This is the Glacier that was right down the street...
        • Lots of Whale sightings in Juneau 
        • And ... there's the Glacier. See that tiny dot in...
        • Right outside the Cabin on Taku River. Just right...
        • Uncle S and Aunt J's cabin on Taku river
        • Lots of boating trips with lots of beautiful scen...
        • Old dock past down town Juneau
        • I lived in Juneau for a year before I came to Anc...
        • This is My Aunt J and I, both of us are Crazy en...
        • This is evening in Seward Alaska on the beach ne...

    I have bursts of being a lady, but they don't last long.

    Bloggedy Blogs

    • Twinner
    • Lego-me-Mego
    • Kit Kat
    • My AK girl
    • Aunt G
    • Bubba
    • IL Flavor

    Favorite Quotes:

    "After all, if it were Cleverness that counted most, Rabbit would be Number One, instead of that Bear. But that's not the way things work."
    ~ The Tao of Pooh

    "ASAP. Whatever that means. It must mean, 'Act swiftly awesome pacaderm!'"
    ~ Dr. Seuss

    "Sometimes, when I laugh, my boogers come out a little bit."
    ~ My niece Gilly

    Labels

    • All the other stuff (23)
    • Free Friday (17)
    • I'm funnier than you think I am (16)
    • Little notes (21)
    • Moody Monday (5)
    • Not Me Monday (13)
    • NRS (8)
    • Poet me this (38)
    • Thankful Thursdays (16)
    • Truthful Tuesdays (19)
    • Wordless Wednesday (17)

    Search This Blog

  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright Polaroid Pages. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top