
I have adopted a new Christmas tradition! My friend Jan (the other one the in the pictures) found out that one of our Green Houses up here offers Christmas Wreath classes. We signed ourselves up and after some serious wiring, pulling and stuffing, have crowned ourselves master wreath makers! It was a lot of fun and I am certainly going to look for it again next year. $20 later and I had a beautiful Christmas wreath that you would have thought was done by a professional. Yes I am that good ... haha! Well so was Jan ... well ... and basically the other 15 women who showed up to make them. The wreaths sort of make themselves look good. That and the tough guys teaching the class. That's right ... GUYS teaching a wreath making class full of picky woman. Gotta love it.
Witness our Masterpieces!


You're a natural lady. a true artist.