• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

In my world

Nachos are a health food. 5 am doesn't exist except for sleeping. I always have exactly what I need to complete a recipe. I never overcook the meal. Breakfast can be eaten at anytime of the day. Dishes clean themselves. Morning breath is always minty and fresh. Work does not start until at least 11 am. Even when I'm wrong, it sounds right. Cars emit bubbles that smell like flowers. Cats are always cuddly. Dog poo instantly transforms into dirt. The weather is never under 32 degrees. Each beach has fancy sea shells to collect. Sisters never fight. My imperfectly perfect man has already found and adores me. This man loves to do laundry. My hair looks perfect right out of the shower. Everyone knows I'm clever. Extra cheese is not asked, it's assumed.

By the way ...

The high here in Anchor town was a whopping 3 degrees. 3. I don't even know, or want to know, what the low was ... but the HIGH was 3. When I left this morning it was -10 degrees. My car had been running for almost 15 minutes and the window was still half frozen. Ugh ... I am still thankful for my auto start. But I sure wish it came with more controls. Like an expandable garage with a heated sidewalk. That would be nice ...
Read More 5 comments | Posted by erin edit post

5 comments

  1. Gauthier Gang on 10:50 AM, January 15, 2008

    3 degrees STICKS!! You need to move to Kansas! ;-)

     
  2. M on 8:32 PM, January 15, 2008

    If it makes you feel any better, they are forecasting an "Arctic Blast" for us this weekend and the high on Saturday is supposed to be -3.

    Haha! Made you post!

     
  3. Gauthier Gang on 8:38 AM, January 16, 2008

    Oh and by the way Kansas isn't that great right now either. Our highs are in the twenties. BUT you can still move to Kansas.

     
  4. Emily on 10:40 PM, January 16, 2008

    Where are these pictures! I want to see your mad boarding skills!

     
  5. JElsie on 12:43 PM, January 17, 2008

    Oh boy do I agree! I wish my auto start came with an automatic garage and a sauna inside, esspecially last weekend! Wicked cold! Thank goodness it snowed to heat up the place. :)

    I was just cruising blogger this morning for some good stuff from fellow Anchorage-ites. Seems like you're an awesome transplant!

    Let me know if I can put your link on my blog, we can increase our reader-friends!

    Take care! And stay warm!

    Joanna

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

polaroid pages~

word captured, satisfaction guaranteed:
    • I live, I laugh, I cry, I dance, I dream.


  • Blog Archive

    • ► 2023 (2)
      • ► March (2)
    • ► 2013 (10)
      • ► April (3)
      • ► January (7)
    • ► 2012 (2)
      • ► October (1)
      • ► July (1)
    • ► 2011 (36)
      • ► September (1)
      • ► August (1)
      • ► July (2)
      • ► June (1)
      • ► May (1)
      • ► April (5)
      • ► March (11)
      • ► February (9)
      • ► January (5)
    • ► 2010 (132)
      • ► November (5)
      • ► October (7)
      • ► September (8)
      • ► August (9)
      • ► July (11)
      • ► June (14)
      • ► May (11)
      • ► April (3)
      • ► March (14)
      • ► February (24)
      • ► January (26)
    • ► 2009 (91)
      • ► December (2)
      • ► November (5)
      • ► October (6)
      • ► September (3)
      • ► August (5)
      • ► July (3)
      • ► June (9)
      • ► May (8)
      • ► April (14)
      • ► March (2)
      • ► February (16)
      • ► January (18)
    • ▼ 2008 (61)
      • ► December (7)
      • ► November (15)
      • ► October (3)
      • ► June (1)
      • ► May (2)
      • ► April (3)
      • ► March (7)
      • ► February (11)
      • ▼ January (12)
        • I'm not nearly as cool as I'd like to be. I spent ...
        • May I see what's infront of meWithout regretting w...
        • up to now and a little after
        • Here I am.
        • You are my honey bunch, sugar plum, pumpdy umpdy u...
        • By the way ...
        • Just becuase I like to read about your exciting li...
        • I'm lonely
        • There are so many reasons why I love her ... but t...
        • Julie and I are HOT HOT HOT!
        • Leaving on a jet plane ... don't know when I'll be...
        • New Years ResolutionIt took me an extra day to dec...
    • ► 2007 (110)
      • ► December (5)
      • ► November (18)
      • ► October (14)
      • ► September (1)
      • ► August (11)
      • ► July (38)
      • ► June (23)
    • ► 2006 (27)
      • ► December (1)
      • ► November (26)

    I have bursts of being a lady, but they don't last long.

    Bloggedy Blogs

    • Twinner
    • Lego-me-Mego
    • Kit Kat
    • My AK girl
    • Aunt G
    • Bubba
    • IL Flavor

    Favorite Quotes:

    "After all, if it were Cleverness that counted most, Rabbit would be Number One, instead of that Bear. But that's not the way things work."
    ~ The Tao of Pooh

    "ASAP. Whatever that means. It must mean, 'Act swiftly awesome pacaderm!'"
    ~ Dr. Seuss

    "Sometimes, when I laugh, my boogers come out a little bit."
    ~ My niece Gilly

    Labels

    • All the other stuff (23)
    • Free Friday (17)
    • I'm funnier than you think I am (16)
    • Little notes (21)
    • Moody Monday (5)
    • Not Me Monday (13)
    • NRS (8)
    • Poet me this (38)
    • Thankful Thursdays (16)
    • Truthful Tuesdays (19)
    • Wordless Wednesday (17)

    Search This Blog

  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright Polaroid Pages. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top