Taco Salad:
1 lb. ground beef
1 can kidney beans (drained)
1 head iceberg lettuce (chopped)
2 large tomatoes
1 sweet onion (diced -add to taste, if it's a strong onion only use part of it, don't sacrifice the salad to the onion!)
1 lb. shredded cheddar cheese
1 16 oz. tub sour cream
1 bottle Catalina dressing
1 bag Doritos
Brown ground hamburger, drain, and add to kidney beans in extra large bowl. Add lettuce, tomato, onion, and cheese; toss lightly. Spread sour cream and Catalina dressing over salad to liking. Toss salad, and Doritos until lightly coated with dressing. Serve cold. Servings: 6-8
(If you're only serving a few, keep condiments and Doritos on the side to be added by each person as it is dished out so that left overs can be refrigerated w/out getting soggy. We just rarely have left overs. And just so you know, the Catalina dressing with the Doritos are really what make the meal have it's uniqueness. They may sound funny, but don't skip them.)
It's just damn good.

mmmmmmm... love it
I think I want to try this.
My mom would make this every once in a while. It's delicious!
Maybe we were separated at birth.
Justin you SHOULD try it! And Dan, I'm pretty sure we were not separated at birth. Perhaps we are distant relatives, as my ENTIRE family makes this. But I don't think my family could have handled any boys. All girls. No exceptions. ;)
That's totally fair.