I know I'm a terrible speller.
I know I'm an impulse buyer.
I know I will never diet chocolate out of my life.
I know I can find magic in anything if I look hard enough.
I know hopes and dreams change, and that that's ok.
I know that nothing is the end of the world, and that a good laugh is a cure all potion.
I know the relationships I keep mean the world to me.
I know a good movie, song, or commercial can make me cry.
I know life will be ok, no matter what happens, as long as you believe.
These, and my love of good food, keep me going.
It's a start.

you're a wize woman with what you know (I love white chocolate mochas!)
I know! That's why I used it! (the mocha part - not the wise part - but I do know how to spell wise! Haha, you silly sister.)