It would feel better if I was registering for classes within the Dental Hygiene program. 3rd year, still doing generals, even though I'm done with pre-reqs. But, whatever, another year of wasted time isn't that big of a deal right? Thank all that is good for summer break.
This upcoming semester I'm taking two biology classes and one math class. So very unexciting. At least only one of the biology classes have lab. Thank God. The semester after this I'm wasting my time on music lessons. Maybe a history class. Whatever it is, it won't matter for my application to the 2011 program because the grades won't be in before the application date. So, I don't care what I'm taking! Just fillers to keep from having to start paying my student loans three years early. Bleh, I'm so un-enthused about it right now. Can you tell? I need to get over that dumping feeling about not getting into the program this year. I keep telling myself there are hundreds of other students in my position too, but I guess I just don't care about them. Call me selfish. (Don't really call me selfish, I get all upset when you call me names. Keep it to yourself. Unless it's calling me beautiful. Then go right ahead.)
Can I tell you how much I dislike school? Learning is fun, don't get me wrong. It's the damn teachers, and their assignments, and their tests, and their lectures! I'm 27 years old and whining like a baby.
Growing up sucks. I'm glad I postponed it as long as possible.

I love you!
I recently had a friend give me these thoughtful, encouraging words.
"Grow up."
Yea, encouraging like a kick in the groin. But there's so much truth in those two words.
I'm not one to pass up on a freebie, so I'll be accepting that invitation to say you're beautiful! :)
Don't sweat the student loans. Send off the monthly payment with a little extra without keeping too close an eye on how much you still owe. Then, when you think you still owe about $3,000, you'll get a refund check for overpayment!
(Don't ever do this with a lease. V_J could better explain why.)