I feel like this is a valid concern. And should be addressed to all. As far as drinking goes, I learn from no better source than my big sister. Who between her and her husband keep me sufficiently buzzed weekend to weekend. ;)
When it comes to whiskey however, I do still dilute it with ice and coke on a normal basis. Though I will admit Jack Daniels is still my favorite drink, every since I was introduced to it back in my early twenties (I was too drunk to remember which year exactly) from my solid friend and adopted family member Brian. It is not unheard of for me to drink it alone, with ice. So it is fair warning to beware my sloppy poetry on these days.
I must interject here also that I am most certainly surrounded by good people. Good people indeed.

I think that should read "on an occasional weekend" as opposed to "from weekend to weekend."
You need to tighten up that paragraph to make me look better or I am going to get into the box of baby photos in the basement, start uploading and tagging on FB. :P
Psh. I felt like I was watering it down by being more specific. Besides, if I could get there every weekend, we would be drinking. So, I hold fairness.
Stall your baby photo threatening.