Kind of like and Un-Birthday. That way we can remember to be thankful more often during the year. This thanks-thing seems to be following the New Years resolution pattern. We should do them both more often and with better application. I am always thankful for my (oldie but goodie) family and friends, (here's my answer for you Dan) they make my world a better place every day.
Thanks to Emily for finding a way to make it here to see us from Idaho and for being the greatest twin ever
Thanks to Chris for enduring our family and coming with her
Thanks to Katie for driving all the way from Kansas to snuggle me on the couch
Thanks to John for having a beautiful little girl, putting up with Katie and just being so darn great
Thanks to Kenzie for giving the best snuggles
Thanks to future baby in Katie's tummy for letting me talk to you and rub your mommy's belly
Thanks to Megan for all the extra help and patience and for being a great big sister
Thanks to Jason for scrumptious turkey from the grill
Thanks to Cara for the adorable name plates and helping me win Blokus
Thanks to Gilly for picking out my super cool pink footed pajamas
Thanks to Mom for making this Holiday so much fun to prepare for and be a part of
and Thanks to God for blessing me with all the beautiful people in my life; my family and all my wonderful friends, new, old, near and far.
I am thankful for all the material needs I take advantage of everyday, but it is the people in my life that I cherish the most, they are what makes my world worth being a part of. I love you. Everyday. And though there is not enough room to name you all, or tell why you are important to me, I hope to be more conscientious of the love that you share, and more able to tell you everyday that I love and appreciate you.
Happy Thanksgiving.

that is a wonderful thankgiving notte. good memories to remember.
Well, I'm sad that I wasn't thanked, but I guess it's okay because I was mentioned. ;)
that was a good set of things to be thankful for. I'll have to try and remind you of them on April 27.
Dan - I am thankful for blogger search and finding you. How about that? And wouldn't it be May 27th? I will also be thankful if I am right about this, because I will have finally found something to correct you on! That will make me feel good. :) Hahaha, Childish ... but good none the less.
Well, shoot. You are correct. I guess it had to happen sometime. ;)
I am thankful I'm not always right. It kinda takes the pressure off.
Good post Erin. I'm glad you all had a good Thanksgiving/Christmas.