• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

In my world

Nachos are a health food. 5 am doesn't exist except for sleeping. I always have exactly what I need to complete a recipe. I never overcook the meal. Breakfast can be eaten at anytime of the day. Dishes clean themselves. Morning breath is always minty and fresh. Work does not start until at least 11 am. Even when I'm wrong, it sounds right. Cars emit bubbles that smell like flowers. Cats are always cuddly. Dog poo instantly transforms into dirt. The weather is never under 32 degrees. Each beach has fancy sea shells to collect. Sisters never fight. My imperfectly perfect man has already found and adores me. This man loves to do laundry. My hair looks perfect right out of the shower. Everyone knows I'm clever. Extra cheese is not asked, it's assumed.

Things that I miss

being in love
movie nights with Emily
my dog Weiler
snuggling
the mountains
thunder storms
nacho nights with Julie
getting love notes
knowing someone is thinking about only me
sleep overs in sleeping bags
holding hands
Tiffany making me laugh so hard I can't breath
singing in church with my Dad
feeted pajamas
Taco Tico
Rocking out to songs in Bryana's truck
Reading Harry Potter out loud with Brian
sun bathing with Julius under the window
waking up to Cali snuggled up on my chest
Oscar doing a back flip for a little piece of string
Juneau with Jill, Soapy and Logan
thinking about forever
having my own apartment
molding with clay
Alaskan sunsets
family floor picnics
making chicken spaghetti
being the best sandwich maker
knowing I was just right for someone
Saturday morning cartoons (the old good ones ... like gummy bears and tails spin)
Read More 3 comments | Posted by erin edit post

3 comments

  1. Emily on 1:10 AM, November 05, 2008

    *sigh* I know those feelings (except the whole AK part) love you

     
  2. M on 3:35 PM, November 05, 2008

    You are just right for me!!!

     
  3. AKSnowsavage on 12:57 PM, November 07, 2008

    Most of all I MISS YOU!!!

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

polaroid pages~

word captured, satisfaction guaranteed:
    • I live, I laugh, I cry, I dance, I dream.


  • Blog Archive

    • ► 2023 (2)
      • ► March (2)
    • ► 2013 (10)
      • ► April (3)
      • ► January (7)
    • ► 2012 (2)
      • ► October (1)
      • ► July (1)
    • ► 2011 (36)
      • ► September (1)
      • ► August (1)
      • ► July (2)
      • ► June (1)
      • ► May (1)
      • ► April (5)
      • ► March (11)
      • ► February (9)
      • ► January (5)
    • ► 2010 (132)
      • ► November (5)
      • ► October (7)
      • ► September (8)
      • ► August (9)
      • ► July (11)
      • ► June (14)
      • ► May (11)
      • ► April (3)
      • ► March (14)
      • ► February (24)
      • ► January (26)
    • ► 2009 (91)
      • ► December (2)
      • ► November (5)
      • ► October (6)
      • ► September (3)
      • ► August (5)
      • ► July (3)
      • ► June (9)
      • ► May (8)
      • ► April (14)
      • ► March (2)
      • ► February (16)
      • ► January (18)
    • ▼ 2008 (61)
      • ► December (7)
      • ▼ November (15)
        • T-Day
        • Note to self
        • Christmas music before Thanksgiving?
        • Dark hair and freckles?
        • Thursday night life
        • I hope that I find an imperfect happily ever after...
        • I miss this girl
        • Tuesday night flukes.
        • With a Passion
        • I used to be an Alaskan Fisher ...
        • Mmmm
        • Things that I like
        • Things that I miss
        • Followers
        • Happily Ever After
      • ► October (3)
      • ► June (1)
      • ► May (2)
      • ► April (3)
      • ► March (7)
      • ► February (11)
      • ► January (12)
    • ► 2007 (110)
      • ► December (5)
      • ► November (18)
      • ► October (14)
      • ► September (1)
      • ► August (11)
      • ► July (38)
      • ► June (23)
    • ► 2006 (27)
      • ► December (1)
      • ► November (26)

    I have bursts of being a lady, but they don't last long.

    Bloggedy Blogs

    • Twinner
    • Lego-me-Mego
    • Kit Kat
    • My AK girl
    • Aunt G
    • Bubba
    • IL Flavor

    Favorite Quotes:

    "After all, if it were Cleverness that counted most, Rabbit would be Number One, instead of that Bear. But that's not the way things work."
    ~ The Tao of Pooh

    "ASAP. Whatever that means. It must mean, 'Act swiftly awesome pacaderm!'"
    ~ Dr. Seuss

    "Sometimes, when I laugh, my boogers come out a little bit."
    ~ My niece Gilly

    Labels

    • All the other stuff (23)
    • Free Friday (17)
    • I'm funnier than you think I am (16)
    • Little notes (21)
    • Moody Monday (5)
    • Not Me Monday (13)
    • NRS (8)
    • Poet me this (38)
    • Thankful Thursdays (16)
    • Truthful Tuesdays (19)
    • Wordless Wednesday (17)

    Search This Blog

  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright Polaroid Pages. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top