But see ... I don't really love my birthday as much this year. And it's not because of the age I'm turning, or that's it's smack dab in the middle of the week. No, it is only because I won't have my partner in crime there to celebrate it with me. :(
Being a twin is just about the coolest thing in the entire world. I recommend you all try it. ;) And Emily and I are no exception to the loving of the thing. We normally spend our birthdays together. Whether I go there or she comes here. Where ever here or there may be. But this year ... we are not so lucky. My spring break is right over the week of my birthday, which is GREAT for me. But Emily's is the week after, and I can't miss the school to go the week after to be with her. And Emily is coming up in April for our niece's first communion, and she can't afford to come up twice in such little time. Thus, no birthday celebration between the two of us. Thus, sad little birthday girls come next Wednesday.
Perhaps I will just have her on the phone all day long. :) That will make it feel better.
At LEAST it's on Saint Patrick's day and EVERYONE will be drinking. Or they should be. I wonder if St. Patrick knew that his holiday would turn into a national day of drink.
Green Beers all around!
Question is, being that it's on Wednesday, do we celebrate the weekend before? Or the weekend after? Both? Oh the possibilities!

I have a twin sister, too.
Having a twin makes "Mom loves ME best!" more fun. We pretend we forget the other's birthday. She starts her letters to me with "Dear Afterbirth", and I tell her that I was planned and she was an accident.
Thankfully we weren't Siamese Twins. It would be considerably less rewarding to push each other out of moving vehicles or down long flights of stairs. :)
Don't forget to check your drivers' licenses to make sure they don't expire!
I think "Week O'Birthday!" would be both fantastic, and Irish sounding.
Green margaritas at my place of business. I hope I don't work that day, but it's Wednesday... so I do. Bah! Oh! But I'm out by 4! Yesss....
Maybe we should improve our ESP! Or even if we can't improve we can get those ear-phone things that you can't see and walk around talking to each other and making inside jokes to laugh at...