Seeing how it was at 3:08 am, I'm assuming it was sometime after I had stumbled into my apartment from celebrating with some friends, and lay on the floor in the middle of my living room pathetically considering my place in life, as Brian (after driving my blitzed butt home, best roomie ever) made me scrambled eggs with cheese and Frank's Red Hot sauce. Mmmm.
Between drunken tears, laughs, yelling at my cat, and eating random food, I somehow managed to get onto my little iPhone and post a blog about my silly necklace and my small moments of nothingness.
I'm surprised there weren't more grammar errors.
Good Lord.

You are ridiculous - and it is one of my favorite things about you! :) love you! (and I am having J bring me some peanut butter M&M's home too! )
That post makes a bit more sense now.
Yeah, a BIT more sense, considering it made no sense at the time and Gran called me asking if you were okay...