Emily and I made up a song the other day while we were on the phone.
It went a little something like this.
Erin:
I wish I were a millionaire,
A millionaire,
A millionaire.
I wish I were a millionaire.
That would be quite nice.
Emily:
I’d be happy as a hundred thousandaire,
A hundred thousandaire,
A hundred thousandaire,
I’d be happy as a hundred thousandaire.
Yes that would be quite nice.
Erin:
I wish I had a thousand dollars,
A thousand dollars
A thousand dollars
I wish I had a thousand dollars.
That would be quite nice.
Emily:
I wish I had twenty bucks.
Twenty bucks.
Twenty bucks.
I wish I had twenty bucks.
That would be quite nice.
Erin:
I wish someone would buy me lunch.
Buy me lunch.
Buy me lunch.
I wish someone would buy me lunch.
That would be quite nice.
It went a little something like this.
Erin:
I wish I were a millionaire,
A millionaire,
A millionaire.
I wish I were a millionaire.
That would be quite nice.
Emily:
I’d be happy as a hundred thousandaire,
A hundred thousandaire,
A hundred thousandaire,
I’d be happy as a hundred thousandaire.
Yes that would be quite nice.
Erin:
I wish I had a thousand dollars,
A thousand dollars
A thousand dollars
I wish I had a thousand dollars.
That would be quite nice.
Emily:
I wish I had twenty bucks.
Twenty bucks.
Twenty bucks.
I wish I had twenty bucks.
That would be quite nice.
Erin:
I wish someone would buy me lunch.
Buy me lunch.
Buy me lunch.
I wish someone would buy me lunch.
That would be quite nice.

Well, at least I have a blog
have a blog
have a blog
Well, at least I have a blog
For me to beg for lunch