SUMMER!
It's sort of like being in high school again, and NEEDING that break. How on earth am I going to make it through 3 more years? (sigh)
My final is on Monday and I couldn't be more excited. Unfortunately I'm not getting the grade I wanted to get in the class. But life goes on. There's always more school. Haha. (Wait, that's not funny.)
All I know is that I'm so very ready for shorts and t-shirts and bad tan lines. Not to mention flip-flops (which I have already almost completely converted to).
Monday night I will be raising a beer to cheers the camping trips, zoo visits, park swinging, maybe kite flying (!), lake loving-summer that is so clearing beaming in my future.

Hahaha! I just looked at the forecast and the high tomorrow is 50, with a low of 33. Its like your forgot where you lived for a minute or something.
Look here downer! I said "almost"! ;)
lol, good one M!
Works out for me. I get today off b/c I was supposed to work on the patio.
In other related news, I have 6 more classes! That's IT for my masters. Not to gloat, but just b/c I'm pretty excited. I've done 8 years out of high school already, so I should be a doctor.