1) Stay up until 3:30 in the morning at the drive-in theatre (no, my 27 yr old body does not bounce back like it used to)
2) Drink at said event (No, not water like the trainer suggested to do to hydrate the day before)
3) Because of late night, squeeze in as much sleep as possible and eat breakfast 45 min. before grueling training (in all fairness, I didn't really know that wasn't enough time ... I'm no nutritionist)
4) *Ear Muffs boys* Embarrassingly have to admit you are on the first day of your "girl" time and that it's just unfortunate that the first session is a core session (I obviously have no control over this one)
Needless to say, I have some work to do. And I have no one to blame but myself that I had to break 4 times or pass out. My overwhelming nausea didn't help. Mmmm banana burps.
What a waist.
My personal trainer had to have been like, "Sweet ... this ones going to be fun."
On a lighter note, the drive-in was super fun! $80 personal training waisting fun? Probably not. But fun ... none the less.
(I can't help but wish today was Monday so I could make this post a "Not Me Monday")

Wow. I'm actually impressed you did everything you shouldn't have done.
Well, next week can only be better!
Was the "What a waist." an intended pun?
I really would like to see this in Not Me Monday format. :)
I am seriously impressed you still went and you worked that hard! Really, this is a good start. You'll be coasting from here.
It's an intended pun now. ;)