And right now I am feeling unenthused. I am almost dreading this Spring semester. And quite frankly, I think it's mean to call it "Spring semester", because it is clearly not Spring.
My class schedule only consists of two classes. Microbiology and Physiology. But both have lab, which end up making them feel like 4 classes. And while I had intended on taking a third class, my Anatomy Professor (who is now my Physiology Professor) suggested against it. He said these are both difficult classes, and that on average whatever grade you were able to pull off in Anatomy you will drop an entire grade in Physiology.
Lord, please let him be motivating me with fear, and not let this be true.

I like the new layout! I have to do mine again. I've gotten lazy. Maybe in one of my classes...
I almost posted about school today. Interesting. We start our Winter quarter, much more appropriately titled. I am eagerly awaiting spring already.
Good luck with your classes!
I had no idea whatI was looking at at first. I thought to myself, "Self...what on earth did you do, signing up for a blog calle Polaroid Pages? I never approved this."
Then I found out it was you in disguise...or new clothes...or whatever. I love it.
LOL I'm glad you like it Justin. I thought it was time for a face lift, and I don't know how long it really takes to become a Minnesotan, but I was done with the old title too. ;) Didn't mean to trick ya.
But be forewarned "Polaroid Pages" may not stick either. It's just the best I had at the time.