• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

In my world

Nachos are a health food. 5 am doesn't exist except for sleeping. I always have exactly what I need to complete a recipe. I never overcook the meal. Breakfast can be eaten at anytime of the day. Dishes clean themselves. Morning breath is always minty and fresh. Work does not start until at least 11 am. Even when I'm wrong, it sounds right. Cars emit bubbles that smell like flowers. Cats are always cuddly. Dog poo instantly transforms into dirt. The weather is never under 32 degrees. Each beach has fancy sea shells to collect. Sisters never fight. My imperfectly perfect man has already found and adores me. This man loves to do laundry. My hair looks perfect right out of the shower. Everyone knows I'm clever. Extra cheese is not asked, it's assumed.

Oh Monday ...

I got up early this morning to get a work-out in before I left for work, but after changing into my work-out stuff I was distracted by a snuggly kitty and ended up falling back asleep. I'm pretty sure I went into the kitty snuggling knowing I probably wouldn't make it back out ... but this morning, I was just OK with it.

I really can't wait for spring, when I'm woken up by sun and singing birds. It's so much better than clouds and garbage trucks. Bah. I disagree with the cities idea to have garbage pick up every Monday and Friday morning. It's like, "Here ya go, we wanted to ruin your already crappy Monday morning. But don't worry, we'll make sure to ruin your TGI Friday too. Just for good measure."

Bleh. I guess even if they did it on Tuesday and Saturday I'd still be complaining about Saturday. I think my bigger issue is that I live right above the garage, where the apartments 3 garbage dumpsters are horrendously clunked around at 9 o'clock in the morning, twice a week.

Should I just be counting my blessings that I get to sleep in until 9?

Sure, I guess.
Read More 4 comments | Posted by erin edit post

4 comments

  1. Dan on 9:11 PM, January 25, 2010

    I always sleep till at least 9. If I don't, I'm cranky.

     
  2. Viewtiful_Justin on 9:31 AM, January 26, 2010

    I thought sleeping until 7 was a treat!

     
  3. Dan on 11:54 AM, January 26, 2010

    Today, 10:30.

     
  4. erin on 2:09 PM, January 26, 2010

    Oh Justin, that's just sad. Unless you have kids ... you should relish sleeping in. Because when/if you get kids, you're screwed! I'm soaking up every day I can. (Except when I'm at my sisters, where they TRY to let me sleep in).

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

polaroid pages~

word captured, satisfaction guaranteed:
    • I live, I laugh, I cry, I dance, I dream.


  • Blog Archive

    • ► 2023 (2)
      • ► March (2)
    • ► 2013 (10)
      • ► April (3)
      • ► January (7)
    • ► 2012 (2)
      • ► October (1)
      • ► July (1)
    • ► 2011 (36)
      • ► September (1)
      • ► August (1)
      • ► July (2)
      • ► June (1)
      • ► May (1)
      • ► April (5)
      • ► March (11)
      • ► February (9)
      • ► January (5)
    • ▼ 2010 (132)
      • ► November (5)
      • ► October (7)
      • ► September (8)
      • ► August (9)
      • ► July (11)
      • ► June (14)
      • ► May (11)
      • ► April (3)
      • ► March (14)
      • ► February (24)
      • ▼ January (26)
        • How far
        • Well that didn't last very long ...
        • Two-fer Tuesday
        • The truth is ...
        • Oh Monday ...
        • Pick me up buttercup
        • The good's, the bad's, the ugly's
        • Sometimes, a girl just has to know how special she...
        • Wordless Wednesday
        • Last night I did not brush my teeth.
        • With reckless abandon
        • Recipe for disaster
        • When it comes to Jelly Bellys, anything is worth t...
        • Thankful Thursdays
        • Wordless Wednesday
        • Truthful Tuesdays
        • Moody Monday
        • Fancy Schmancy
        • Yoga, yoga, yoga.
        • Namaste
        • D to the A to the N
        • ::slap:: ::slap:: I challenge you to a duel!
        • Ok, ok. I started it.
        • Dear Mom
        • Year in a Word
        • I love potatoes.
    • ► 2009 (91)
      • ► December (2)
      • ► November (5)
      • ► October (6)
      • ► September (3)
      • ► August (5)
      • ► July (3)
      • ► June (9)
      • ► May (8)
      • ► April (14)
      • ► March (2)
      • ► February (16)
      • ► January (18)
    • ► 2008 (61)
      • ► December (7)
      • ► November (15)
      • ► October (3)
      • ► June (1)
      • ► May (2)
      • ► April (3)
      • ► March (7)
      • ► February (11)
      • ► January (12)
    • ► 2007 (110)
      • ► December (5)
      • ► November (18)
      • ► October (14)
      • ► September (1)
      • ► August (11)
      • ► July (38)
      • ► June (23)
    • ► 2006 (27)
      • ► December (1)
      • ► November (26)

    I have bursts of being a lady, but they don't last long.

    Bloggedy Blogs

    • Twinner
    • Lego-me-Mego
    • Kit Kat
    • My AK girl
    • Aunt G
    • Bubba
    • IL Flavor

    Favorite Quotes:

    "After all, if it were Cleverness that counted most, Rabbit would be Number One, instead of that Bear. But that's not the way things work."
    ~ The Tao of Pooh

    "ASAP. Whatever that means. It must mean, 'Act swiftly awesome pacaderm!'"
    ~ Dr. Seuss

    "Sometimes, when I laugh, my boogers come out a little bit."
    ~ My niece Gilly

    Labels

    • All the other stuff (23)
    • Free Friday (17)
    • I'm funnier than you think I am (16)
    • Little notes (21)
    • Moody Monday (5)
    • Not Me Monday (13)
    • NRS (8)
    • Poet me this (38)
    • Thankful Thursdays (16)
    • Truthful Tuesdays (19)
    • Wordless Wednesday (17)

    Search This Blog

  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright Polaroid Pages. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top