I love attention. And I'm sad when I don't get it. At least I'm sad when I don't get it when I want it. Sometimes I want to be completely left alone. In this manner I can very much relate to my cat. But in this manner I also very much hate when my cat does not come over to me when I am ready to snuggle her.
But it's sort of like I deserve it.
For as needy as I am, I often wonder if I return the love as much as I demand it? I've had people tell me I'm too giving, or too understanding. But I kind of feel like I expect so much of those, that I sort of have compensating to do.
Then there are definitely times I can look back and see that I did a lot of taking and very little giving. And that makes me sad. I hope you guys know, when I'm selfish, I'm completely grateful for your selflessness, and I'll make it up later.
Ah, let's add, "I over analyze" to the lists of truths. Because I could take this to some many levels. And right now I'm exercising a little bit of un-characteristic restraint and stopping here. (I mean, come on, you've all seen how long some of my posts can get. Ridiculous.)

Well, at least your honest, too, right?
:)
Kelly